Are you searching for the best breakfast turkey recipes? If that's the case, you've come to the correct place.We have gathered some of our best ones for you to enjoy!
Turkey breakfast sausage patties
Total Carbs: 1g Net Carbs: 1g
- 1 lb / 450g ground turkey (or pork or chicken)
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp grounds, dry rosemary
- 1 tsp dry thyme
- salt to taste after cooking
- oil for cooking
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Form 8 small patties and fry in oil in a skillet until each patty gets the perfect crisp brown color.
- You can accompany them with sunny side up eggs or with a bit of sour cream.
Breakfast casserole with turkey sausage
Total Carbs: 2g Net Carbs: 2g
- 1 lb / 450g sausage
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 450 F/ 230 C and coat a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large pan over medium-high heat, add sausage, and break apart with a wooden spoon. Cook sausage until browned. Remove the pan from heat. Transfer browned sausage to the prepared baking dish and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add eggs, shredded cheddar, shredded mozzarella, heavy cream, salt, pepper, and, using an electric mixer, mix until well-combined. Pour atop browned sausage in the baking dish.
- Transfer the baking dish to the middle oven rack and bake until the edges of the casserole are golden brown and bubbling, about 25-30 minutes.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and allow the casserole to cool slightly before cutting and serving with a sprinkle of chopped fresh chives.
Keto turkey breakfast burrito
Total Carbs: 5g Net Carbs: 5g
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 oz / 30g deli turkey
- ½ cup of spinach
- 2 slices bacon
- Ground black pepper
- Lightly coat a medium skillet with cooking spray and heat it over medium-low heat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and ground black pepper.
- When the skillet is nice and hot, pour the egg mixture out into the hot skillet and cover.
- Allow the egg to cook for 2-3 minutes or until the egg is cooked through and set. Once the egg is cooked, remove the pan from the heat.
- Layer the deli turkey, followed by bacon,spinach and shredded cheese.
- Carefully roll the burrito up and transfer it to a plate. Top with any other additional toppings and serve right away.
Bacon breakfast sandwich
Total Carbs: 5g Net Carbs: 2g
- 1 keto bread
- 1.5 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 slice of aged cheddar cheese
- 2 slices bacon
- 1/4 sliced avocado
- 60 grams roasted turkey
- Heat a skillet on medium heat and fry the bacon until crisp. Set aside to cool. Heat the sandwich grill on medium-high heat.
- Build your sandwich. Spread the mayo on both pieces of your keto bread. On the bottom half lay the cheese over the mayo. Spread the turkey evenly over the cheese, the avocado over the turkey, and lastly, add the bacon. Top with the second half of the keto bread.
- Grill for 2/3 minutes or eat as is. Enjoy!
Turkey and egg breakfast skillet
Total Carbs: 7g Net Carbs: 4g
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 pound / 450g lean ground turkey
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 6 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons of milk of choice
- Hot sauce to taste (optional)
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Chopped tomatoes, avocado, red onion, cilantro, and extra salsa for toppings (optional)
- In a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add in the onion, ground turkey, and spices. Season with salt and pepper.
- Crumble the turkey and sauté until cooked through. Add in the water and salsa and stir everything together. Remove the mixture from the skillet and onto a plate.
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, egg whites, milk, salt, pepper, and hot sauce. Spray the skillet with cooking spray and lower the heat to medium-low. Pour in the eggs and stir them until scrambled. Just before they are finished cooking add the turkey back in and stir everything together.
- Top with shredded cheese and cover the skillet with a lid or top loosely with foil until the cheese melts about 1 minute. Serve the skillet as is or top with chopped tomatoes, avocado, red onions, cilantro, and extra salsa.
Hope you enjoy these! If you decide to try any of the recipes, let us now via social ➡️ @eative_official