You don’t have to be a whiz in the kitchen or spend hours cooking to make a great, healthy meal. We know that time is precious, but we still want you to eat healthy and delicious food. That’s why today, we are bringing you some easy recipes that you’ll want to make again and again.
Keto breakfast recipes
We all know that breakfast is one of the most delicious and satisfying meals of the day., and that there’s nothing like a big stack of pancakes for breakfast – they’re a classic breakfast staple!
The BEST 3-ingredient keto pancakes
You will love it, and you probably will want to have some pancakes with a side of pancakes, with this delicious recipe.
Servings: 10 pancakes
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- butter (for frying)
- Heat a skillet to medium heat, and let the pan get hot while you make the batter.
- In a medium bowl, briskly whisk the eggs together. The more air you whisk into them, the fluffier the pancakes will be.
- Add the cream cheese and almond flour to your beaten eggs. Whisk together until well combined.
- Add a little butter to your hot skillet, and pour about 3 tablespoons of your batter into the pan. Cook until golden. Flip and cook again until golden (about 2 minutes on each side).
- Continue with the rest of the batter.
- Serve with butter and sugar-free syrup. Enjoy!
Keto bulletproof coffee
Every keto dieter should have this keto coffee recipe down pat. It’s a simple combination of just three ingredients: coffee, butter, and MCT oil powder.
Just mix all three. Then feel free to spice up your keto coffee with additions, to make every cup unique, such as:
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Pure vanilla extract
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
The best keto lunch recipes
What do you do when you only have a few minutes to cook lunch? We have the solution with these easy options.
Easy shrimp avocado salad
What better than a light and refreshing salad that requires almost no cooking?
- 1/2 pound / 230g shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 large avocado, chopped
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup fresh chopped cilantro or parsley
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Toss shrimp with melted butter in a bowl until well-coated. Heat a pan over medium-high heat for a few minutes until hot. Add shrimp to the pan in a single layer, searing for a minute or until they start to become pink around edges, then flip and cook until shrimp are cooked through, less than a minute.
- Transfer shrimp to a plate as they finish cooking. Let them cool while you prepare other ingredients.
- Toss all other ingredients (avocado, tomato, feta cheese, cilantro, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper) in a large mixing bowl, until well-mixed. Stir in shrimp. Season with extra salt and pepper to taste, and serve.
Lime chicken skillet
We love skillet meals! Skillet usually translates to easy, and it also implies a one-pan meal, which we are all for.
- 4 chicken breasts (4–5oz / 115-120g each)
- 1 cup chicken broth or bone broth
- 1/2 cup white onion, diced
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 jalapeño, deseeded (1/2 diced, and 1/2 sliced for garnish)
- 2 tbsp avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Juice from one lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heal oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Once hot, add onion to skillet and sauté until onion is translucent (about 2 minutes).
- Add chicken, garlic powder, and onion powder, and brown on both sides (about 4-6 minutes per side, depending on thickness).
- Remove chicken breast from heat, wrap in foil, and set aside.
- Add broth, butter, 1/2 of the lime juice, and diced jalapeño to the skillet, and heat on high.
- Once the liquid begins to boil, reduce heat to low and whisk in coconut milk until well mixed. The liquid will begin to thicken.
- Add chicken back to the skillet, spooning sauce over the top.
- Squeeze the rest of the lime juice over the chicken, and top with limes and jalapeño slices to garnish.
Easy keto dinner recipes
When busy weeknights strike, these quick keto dinner ideas get food on the table without sacrificing your free time.
Green beans with bacon and herbs
This dish is even easier to prepare than green bean casserole and is perfect for enjoying all year round. It is naturally low-carb and full of fiber, yet delicious enough for the whole family to enjoy.
- 3/4 pounds / 340g green beans, trimmed
- 3 strips pastured bacon, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or butter
- Using a pot and steamer basket, boil water and steam green beans until tender (about 4 minutes).
- While green beans cook, add bacon to a frying pan and fry until golden brown and slightly crisp.
- When the bacon has finished cooking, stir in garlic and salt, and cook until garlic browns slightly. Remove from heat.
- Drain water from the steamed beans, and rinse with cold water if desired.
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl, and mix to combine.
- Serve with your favorite protein (chicken, pork, boiled eggs, etc).
Beef stir fry
This beef stir fry is one you’ll be making weekly. Because zucchini cooks so quickly, this recipe is great for last-minute meals or prepping after a long day at work.
- 1/2 cup zucchini, spiralized into noodles
- 1 bunch baby bok choy
- 1/4 cup organic broccoli florets
- 8 oz/ 230g flank or skirt steak, sliced against the grain into thin strips
- Ginger, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or butter, divided
- 2 teaspoons coconut aminos
- Chop the end of the stem off your bok choy and discard.
- In a heated pan, add 1 tablespoon of oil or butter and sear your steak on medium-high heat, 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add remaining ghee, broccoli, ginger, and coconut aminos to the pan. Cook for one minute, stirring frequently.
- Stir in bok choy and cook for another minute.
- Stir in zucchini and cook until the noodles are at your desired preference. Watch closely, because they cook quickly!