There are few better feelings than creating something truly delicious in your crockpot and getting to smell it cooking all day long, then finally digging in at the end of the day. Can you relate?
One of the best things about crockpot recipes is being able to throw all the ingredients in it and just wait for it to do all the work!
That’s why we're sharing some Keto Crockpot Recipes that are perfect for those busy weekdays.
Slow cooker chicken fajita soup 🍲
Servings: 8 (1 cup)
Total Carbs: 13g Net Carbs: 12g
- 2 lb / 900g chicken breasts, about 4 chicken breasts
- 32 oz / 1 L chicken stock
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 cup salsa, jarred
- 28 oz / 900g diced fire-roasted tomatoes, canned
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Place chicken breasts into the bottom of the slow cooker. Add all other ingredients on top, except for the fresh cilantro.
- Cook on high with lid on for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- Once ready, use two forks to shred the chicken, and then place it back in the slow cooker.
- Taste, and add more salt if needed.
- Stir in your chopped, fresh cilantro.
- Ladle into bowls and serve. Add avocado, cheese, and sour cream, if you like.
Crockpot creamy Tuscan garlic chicken 🍗
Total Carbs: 9g Net Carbs: 8g
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 large chicken breasts (6 oz / 170g each)
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- black pepper
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cup spinach, chopped
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and saute for about a minute, until fragrant.
- Add the cream and chicken broth. Bring to a gentle simmer, then set heat to low and simmer for about 10 minutes. The sauce will still be thin, but thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Meanwhile, place the chicken at the bottom of a slow cooker. Season lightly with Italian seasoning, sea salt, and black pepper. Top with sun-dried tomatoes.
- When the sauce is ready, keep it at low heat, but not simmering. Whisk in the parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup at a time, until smooth. Adjust salt to taste, if desired.
- Pour the sauce evenly over the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Cook for 3-4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
- Once ready, remove the chicken from the slow cooker and set it aside.
- Turn the slow cooker on high. Add the chopped spinach and stir for a few minutes with the remaining sauce in the bottom of the slow cooker, until the spinach wilts.
- Return the chicken to the slow cooker, and spoon the liquid, spinach, and sun-dried tomatoes on top, or just pour them over the chicken to serve.
Crockpot pulled pork 🥩
Total Carbs: 3g Net Carbs: 2g
- 4 lb / 1.8 kg boneless pork shoulder
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 cup beef bone broth
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- Use paper towels to pat the trimmed pork dry. Season all sides with smoked paprika, sea salt, garlic powder, cumin, and cayenne. Rub the seasoning in with your hands. Let sit for 20 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the pork and sear for 1-2 minutes per side, until browned on the outside.
- Meanwhile, place the diced onion into the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the broth, and apple cider vinegar.
- Place the pork roast into the slow cooker. Pour the broth mixture around (but not directly onto) the pork.
- Cook for 10-12 hours on low, until pork, is fall-apart tender.
- Transfer the pork roast to a bowl, leaving the onions behind in the slow cooker. Shred the pork with two forks.
- Strain the onions out of the slow cooker liquid using a colander over a bowl. Pour the extra liquid over the pulled pork and stir to combine.
Keto candied pecans 🌰
Total Carbs: 4g Net Carbs: 1g
- 4 cups pecans
- 1 medium egg white
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Monk Fruit or keto sweetener of choice
- 1 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup water
- Grease the slow cooker with butter and place the pecans inside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg white and vanilla extract until it's foamy. Pour the mixture over the nuts and stir to coat all the nuts.
- In a medium bowl, combine Monk Fruit and cinnamon. Evenly pour the mixture over the pecans and stir to coat all the nuts again.
- Cook on low for 3 hours, stirring at 20-minute intervals. In the last 20 minutes, stir in the water.
- When done cooking, arrange the nuts in a single layer on parchment paper to cool. If there are any clusters stuck together, you can break them apart after cooling. Store in an airtight container.
- Optional step: To make the nuts extra crispy, once they are ready, place them in a preheated oven at 400°F /200°C for 4-7 minutes
Crockpot cheese dip 🧀
Total Carbs: 2g Net Carbs: 2g
- 8 oz / 230g cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 12 oz / 340g salsa verde
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese
- Mix all ingredients together in a mini slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 2 1/2 hours, stirring and whisking every 30 minutes to get rid of any lumps.
- Optional: If you want an even smoother dip, you can puree it in a blender at the end. Return to the slow cooker on the warm setting to keep the dip warm.
Hope you enjoy these! If you decide to try any of the recipes, let us now via social ➡️ @eative_official