Keto oven-baked Brie cheese
Calories: 341 / Fat: 31g / Protein: 15g / Total Carbs: 3g / Net Carbs: 2g
- 260g / 9oz. Brie cheese or Camembert cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, coarsely chopped
- 55 g / 2 oz. pecans or walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F / 200°C.
- Place the cheese on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper, or in a small non-stick baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix the garlic, herbs, and nuts together with the olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the nut mixture on the cheese and bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is warm and soft and nuts are toasted. Serve warm or room temperature.
Keto seed crackers
Calories: 60 / Fat: 6g / Protein: 2g / Total Carbs: 2g / Net Carbs: 1g
- 1⁄6 cup (20g) almond flour
- 1⁄6 cup (25g) unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1⁄6 cup (20g) unsalted pumpkin seeds
- 1⁄6 cup (30g) flaxseed or chia seeds
- 1⁄6 cup (25g) sesame seeds
- ½ tbsp ground psyllium husk powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp (30ml) melted coconut oil
- ½ cup (120ml) boiling water
- Preheat oven to 300°F / 150°C.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Add boiling water and oil. Mix together with a wooden fork.
- Keep working the dough until it forms a ball and has a gel-like consistency.
- Place the dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Add another paper on top and use a rolling pin to flatten the dough evenly.
- Remove the upper paper and bake on the lower rack for about 40-45 minutes, checking occasionally. Seeds are heat sensitive, so pay close attention toward the end.
- Turn off the oven and leave the crackers to dry in the oven. Once dried and cool, break into pieces.
KETO MAIN COURSES
Garlic and herb-crusted pork loin roast
Servings: 8 - 10
Calories: 461 / Fat: 23g / Protein: 60g / Total Carbs: 0g
- 1 4.5 pound (2Kg) bone-in pork roast
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 to 2 teaspoons fresh herbs, or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried herbs
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Line a large baking pan or roasting pan with foil, and place a rack in the pan. Place the roast on the rack and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the herbs, garlic, and olive oil and mix well. Rub the mixture all over the pork roast.
- Cover with tin foil and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
- Heat oven to 450ºF / 230ºC. Roast, foil on, for 30 minutes. Reduce heat to 425ºF and continue roasting for about 20 minutes per pound of weight, or until the temperature reaches at least 145ºF / 230ºC. Once done, tent the roast with foil and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve and enjoy.
Turkey meatballs with roasted Brussels sprouts
Calories: 865 / Fat: 71g / Protein: 44g / Total Carbs: 17g / Net Carbs: 10g
Roasted Brussels sprouts:
- 450g / 1lb Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- ½ (55g / 2 oz.) red onion, wedged
- 60g pecans
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 55g / 4 oz. butter, divided
- 110g red onions, finely chopped
- 800g / 1 ¾ lbs ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground allspice
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
Roasted Brussel sprouts:
- Preheat oven to 375°F / 185°C.
- Spread the Brussels sprouts, red onion, and pecans on a baking sheet, lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with seasoning, drizzle with olive oil, and toss until evenly coated. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until the Brussels sprouts are tender and a bit golden.
- Heat a large frying pan with half of the butter on medium-high heat. When hot, add the chopped onion. Fry until soft.
- In a big bowl, mix the ground turkey with the fried onion, egg, and spices.
- Form the meat mixture into balls. It helps to keep your hands damp while forming the balls.
- Add the rest of the butter to the hot frying pan. Place the meatballs in the pan in a single layer making sure they don't touch. You might need to fry them in batches depending on the size of the pan. Fry until browned on all sides. Keep warm.
- Mix the mayo and mustard in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the meatballs with the drippings from the pan, roasted Brussel sprouts, and a dollop of mustard mayo.
KETO SIDE DISHES
Creamed green cabbage
Calories: 397 / Fat: 38g / Protein: 4g / Total Carbs: 12g / Net Carbs: 8g
- 650g / 1 ½ lbs green cabbage
- 55g / 2 oz. butter
- 300ml (1 ¼ cups) heavy whipping cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- Shred the cabbage using a food processor, or slice it thinly, using a sharp knife.
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the cabbage and sauté for a few minutes, or until soft and golden brown.
- Add the heavy whipping cream, and stir to combine. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer uncovered for 3-5 minutes, or until the cream is reduced and texture is creamy.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the parsley and lemon zest just before serving.
Calories: 388 / Fat: 32g / Protein: 19g / Total Carbs: 6g / Net Carbs: 3g
- 900g mozzarella cheese
- 110g / 4 oz. cream cheese
- 4 cups (450g) almond flour
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 4 eggs
- 55g / 2 oz. butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 430°F / 220°C and line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the mozzarella and cream cheese in a medium, microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute. Remove and stir. Repeat in 30-second bursts until the cheese has melted and can be easily combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the almond flour and baking powder, until well combined. Add the eggs, vinegar, and almond flour mix to the melted cheese. Mix until a smooth dough forms. Kneading it on a non-stick surface helps with this process! Also, if the mixture is not combining, microwave the mixture for 30 seconds. Continue microwaving/kneading until the mixture becomes a pliable dough.
- Roll the dough into a long "sausage shape," about 2 inches thick. Divide the dough into as many parts as portions in the recipe, and form into bun shapes. Place on your lined baking tray in the shape of a tree.
- Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Melt the butter and add the garlic.
- Brush the newly baked bread with the garlic butter. Sprinkle with sea salt and parsley.
- The bread hardens when it gets cold, so it's best served warm.
Keto gingerbread Bundt cake
Calories: 227 / Fat: 21g / Protein: 7g / Total Carbs: 4g / Net Carbs: 2g
- 130g / 4 ½ oz. butter
- 2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup (100g) powdered erythritol
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 55g / 2 oz. cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups (170g) almond flour
- ¼ cup (25g) coconut flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 45g / 1.5 oz roasted and chopped almonds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F / 175°C.
- Grease the bundt pan with butter or line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter with the spices on low heat. Allow to cool.
- In a larger bowl, use a hand mixer to beat eggs, sweetener, and vanilla really fluffy. Stir in cream cheese.
- Mix almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt separately to remove any clumps.
- Mix everything, including the melted butter, into a smooth batter. Let rest for a few minutes.
- Pour the batter into the bundt pan and bake on the bottom rack for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick or skewer inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool a bit before removing from the bundt pan.
Keto chocolate fudge
Calories: 116 / Fat: 12g / Protein: 1g / Total Carbs: 2g / Net Carbs: 2g
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 85g / 3 oz. butter
- 85g / 3 oz. dark chocolate (<80% cocoa)
- Boil heavy cream and vanilla in a heavy bottomed saucepan. Let it boil for a minute, then lower the heat and simmer.
- Simmer the cream until it is reduced to half the amount – it will take about 20 minutes or more, depending on how big the pan is and the temperature. Stir occasionally.
- Lower the heat and add room-temperature butter. Stir into a smooth batter. Remove from heat.
- Chop chocolate into small pieces. Add to the warm cream mixture and stir until the chocolate has melted. Add additional flavorings if desired.
- Pour into a baking dish, and let cool in the refrigerator for a few hours. Bring out and sprinkle cocoa powder on top. Cut into pieces and serve cold.
- This fudge can be kept in the freezer and doesn't need to be thawed. It will be ready to enjoy after just a minute or two at room temperature.
Keto cinnamon coffee
Calories: 136 / Fat: 14g / Protein: 1g / Total Carbs:2g / Net Carbs: 1g
- 2 tbsp ground coffee
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup heavy whipping cream
- Mix ground coffee and cinnamon. Add piping hot water, and brew as usual.
- Whip the cream using a whisk or a mixer, until medium-stiff peaks form.
- Serve the coffee in a tall mug (a glass mug is fun if you have it), and add the whipped cream on top. Finish with a small sprinkle of ground cinnamon.
Hope you enjoy these! If you decide to try any of the recipes, let us now via social ➡️ @eative_official